Players reportedly tell Pep to stop "tinkering"

Apparently he opened the floor up for them to discuss it, I like the approach.

It gives Pep an insight into the players that really 'get it'. As well as those who are struggling with certain aspects.

I would bet Kev was vocal as you can see his frustration on the pitch.

Hopefully this gets us ready for Real.

Would love to have been a fly on the wall for that discussion. I would love to know the details of how it happened and who said what. I saw something about Fernandinho saying something. I wonder who said stop tinkering. Something tells me Sterling said something.

I agree with the players...please get Laporte back in there and in form for Real Madrid, Fern back in the midfield, and Mahrez out on the starting XI

Would some of those 76 changes be Pep wanting to get as many of his squad "match fit" ?
Injuries haven't helped. Also he makes changes to counter the game plan of the opposition.
If I have any criticism of Pep it is his persistence in playing Fernandinho in the back four. Surely there were games where Garcia could have been alongside one of Otamendi or Stones.

Perhaps the players should have a chat amongst themselves and decide how they are going to put away the countless, clear chances they keep getting.

Perhaps the players should also have a discussion about how to stop conceding goals the first time someone attacks them.

It's great that we are so open as a group of people, but this situation has little to do with tactics or personell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.