Thank f*ck the league was over anyway....

This season just makes me appreciate last season's narrow title triumph even more.

Look how close we came to not winning it and Liverpool winning back to back instead of us.

Thankfully we have two titles to show for our efforts and they'll only have one.

Imagine writing off the Champions league. You would take it over any trophy out there at club level. Im sure the owners would!

As as much I (or the more importantly the owners) want us to win the Champions League we don't have a chance of (ever) winning it in its current format.

Last edited:
We face a period of transition for sure.

We fucked up after Mancini won the League,by not strengthening correctly.

To Mancini dismay, deciding on going for quantity, instead of quality, in the transfer market.Still can not quite believe we got rid of Jack Rodwell.

And here we are yet again.

Club hierarchy took their Eye of the Ball.

Spending £100,000 000 on a Fernandinho downgrade and yet another fullback that can not defend

Meanwhile there was a gaping hole in the center of the defense that needed filling has undermined our whole Season.even before La Porte injury

Now we face an extensive rebuild

When with better planning,and spending it could have been so different.

Not sure how much involvement Tixi has with picking transfers,

But what has happened this season feels like when Mancin was undermined in his last transfer windows.

Liverpool look set to dominate for a few seasons,and to be fair they look the real deal .they have already won the lot.

Hopefully our day will come again soon.
Dinho downgrade is very disrespectful to rodders,nobody is dinho so why compare,rodders is new and playing a completely different way,he will settle,the dippers haven't won the lot,nowhere near

It's taken a few losing games, but I'm ok now with not watching highlights/ analysis after losses (and a few wins) and have become even more selective with social media. Things have changed since 2008 obviously, and there is so much other stuff going on. It's been a few years since playing but am more interested in the actual play than all the crap around it and always was.
Is this what Buddhism feels like?

It's taken a few losing games, but I'm ok now with not watching highlights/ analysis after losses (and a few wins) and have become even more selective with social media. Things have changed since 2008 obviously, and there is so much other stuff going on. It's been a few years since playing but am more interested in the actual play than all the crap around it and always was.
Is this what Buddhism feels like?

You wrote that book Seven Years in Timperley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.