Players reportedly tell Pep to stop "tinkering"

The changes do in my opinion cause more problems at the back. The relationship between the LCB and the LB for example. If both positions are being rotated all the time they don't develop the sort of automatic positional understanding of say VVD and Robertson for example.
It also involves the DM too. Last year that was Dinho and he knew where Zinchenko and Laporte would be in relation to him.
Recently we have had 3 different LBs, 2 different DMs and sometimes played 2 deeper lying midfielders. The permutations are numerous and despite the players intelligence I believe this can lead to errors.

Don’t worry, Bill. He’ll be gone soon and we can get Big Sam in who will happily play the same 11 every week and have us sending long balls over the top.
Funny thing is that you could replace Big Sam with Klopp in that sentence and it would make just as much sense

The paranoia on here is absolutely fucking mental. You need to give your head a wobble if you genuinely think an article was written because of a few posts on here.

Lap it up by all means.

Its not for me if thats ok with you?

Let me know and i can plan the rest of my day, cheers.

Sorry but they don’t have much of a leg to stand on with this. I agree of course that players should be able to tell their manager if they are unhappy with aspects of his management and in a professional environment it’s better to get things in the open.
Looking back at all the games we’ve dropped points though and I doubt you can point to many where the tactics were to blame whereas individual errors and poor finishing will be prevalent.
Peps not infallible by any stretch, I’m not convinced the tactics or tinkering are the problem in this case.

Going off the player and post match threads this season, it's already clear that we disagree how much blame Pep should shoulder for our weak performances.

I'm sure the players get a bollocking every time whereas it seems like it's pretty rare for anyone at the club to give Pep a straight opinion. He needs to hear feedback from someone and who better than the guy's on the pitch?

Had a conversation last night with another blue about something similar, before I’d seen this. To me I got the impression a few of the guys, including Kev, looked a bit pissed off at times in Sunday, hence my belief that this story could well be true and that may have had a few airing their views about certain players being selected who shouldn’t be etc etc.

Personally, I don’t ever think things like this are a good thing.

Had a conversation last night with another blue about something similar, before I’d seen this. To me I got the impression a few of the guys, including Kev, looked a bit pissed off at times in Sunday, hence my belief that this story could well be true and that may have had a few airing their views about certain players being selected who shouldn’t be etc etc.

Personally, I don’t ever think things like this are a good thing.

I think Kev has looked a bit pissed off several times this season, but more with the Whistling Wankers than his team mates. I think the one single item if we pick one from the possible ten thousand that need a bit of tweeking is the finishing. Had five percent of the missed chances gone it we would be looking at a different issue.

It says in the article that the same thing did happen after Newcastle. I remember they stayed in the dressing room for ages that night (fun fact: I watched one of Sterling's fiance's vlogs and she said he nearly missed the birth of their son cos he got back so late after that game lol). Bernardo also said in an interview last year that all the players and staff were sad cos thought they'd lost the league that night.

Difference is that Vinny took the lead that night. According to reports it was him who did the talking and the result is what we saw for the rest of the season. We really need a Vinny right now with the passion and leadership to drive us forwards.

I think Kev has looked a bit pissed off several times this season, but more with the Whistling Wankers than his team mates. I think the one single item if we pick one from the possible ten thousand that need a bit of tweeking is the finishing. Had five percent of the missed chances gone it we would be looking at a different issue.
Nah, I’ve noticed a few players not passing to certain others, stuck out quite obviously to me on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.