UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one will it be?
_104251119_gettyimages-1007356938.jpg

or

260px-Gareth_Keenan.jpg
Hooky is a bigger c**t than those at uefa

But it does not conflict with previous stories because he says that City attending a hearing / meeting last month or something to that effect which could well coincide with reports of previous meetings.

would lend credence to the belief that City/UEFA are bargaining? UEFA do seem to have problems coming to a resolution. Internal conflict of interest within UEFA? The facts must be known?

UEFA seems to operate like the US Senate. Fuck the facts just draw the conclusion you want ! Unfortunately for UEFA, City have the option of the CAS so UEFA face being dismantled if they get this wrong and if we pursue them in the civil courts they could be financially destroyed too. Individual UEFA big wigs have seen what happened to Napoleon- I bet a few of them are having restless nights. The stakes couldn’t be higher hence the dithering. If UEFA had a case we’d have been hung drawn and quartered by now.

Months ago 'the Ahletic' stated that City would not be banned but may face a sanction. That suggested that a recommendation had been made, and yet it goes on. Could speculate that either their information was wrong or City are disputing the sanction.

Months ago 'the Ahletic' stated that City would not be banned but may face a sanction. That suggested that a recommendation had been made, and yet it goes on. Could speculate that either their information was wrong or City are disputing the sanction.

The Investigatory committee could apply a sanction, but of limited scale - I think 100k euros, from memory.
As far as I know, the only meaning of passing it to the Adjudicatory Committee is that a higher sanction has been recommended.

Nothing on that has changed since.

Wouldn’t be to sure on that Ric,I’m of the opinion the longer it goes on it’s them trying to come up with some sort of shit to hit us with, possibly as mentioned released either the day before we play Real Madrid or the day itself ..

That's just your pessimism kicking in ;)

Thing is we broke no rule we found a loop hole in the flawed rules and used it to our advantage plus this got brought up one day before the 5 year cut of which only come to light because of the hacked emails! What I’m more surprised at is that it’s gone on so long Uefa should of just shut it down straight away and they wouldn’t be ending up looking like a bunch of corrupt soft arses who have been manipulated by the history clubs.

Thing is we broke no rule we found a loop hole in the flawed rules and used it to our advantage plus this got brought up one day before the 5 year cut of which only come to light because of the hacked emails! What I’m more surprised at is that it’s gone on so long Uefa should of just shut it down straight away and they wouldn’t be ending up looking like a bunch of corrupt soft arses who have been manipulated by the history clubs.
I agree, in fact irrespective of the verdict there is no guarantee that many of our uefa member enemies will not have details of their corrupt illegal dealings somehow leaked.

This has gone beyond football rules now so my feelings are that retribution may take unusual but effective financial and political toll on certain individuals.

Football is now so far removed from 22 blokes kicking a bag of wind between 2 sets of goalposts a 100 yards apart for 90 minutes. We are now into the realms of industrial espionage on a grand scale.

I agree with your main point but this wont be the media spin. It will be evil money bags city threatened to keep UEFA embroiled in lengthy costly legal case so UEFA had no choice but to give in. What else could they do? Something needs to be done to save football.. blar blar..

I agree with your main point but this wont be the media spin. It will be evil money bags city threatened to keep UEFA embroiled in lengthy costly legal case so UEFA had no choice but to give in. What else could they do? Something needs to be done to save football.. blar blar..

Media will print blog whatever they want mainly sticking the knife into city so not arsed about that! More interested in city clearing out name and sticking to Uefa and those corrupt history clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.