• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when we used to completely blame Claudio for the 1 shot 1 goal thing. I mean his shot stopping wasn't great, but the team has clear issues with this phenomenon.
Yep. Doesn’t seem to matter who’s between them. Got to be in their heads as well, big time. It’s in mine! Be just gutted if didn’t win this one but..........No,no got to.

Let's face it Laporte shouldn't have played the length of time he did at Sheff U....and that statement wasn't in hindsight.....after the length of time he had been out to keep him on that long was ridiculous.....gonna smash West Ham Sunday...C.T.I.D.

---------------------Ederson---------------------
Walker-----Garcia----Laporte-----Mendy
--------------------Fernandinho-----------------
------------KDB------------------B.Silva----------
Mahrez-----------Aguero-------------Jesus

Let the CL eleven get time to play together, nothing will boost confidence more than completely destroying West Ham when they're already down.

Ederson
Walker Fernandinho Laporte Mendy
Rodri Bernardo
KDB
Mahrez Aguero Jesus
(4231)

We should aim for 8-0 and sub off Laporte, KDB and Aguero during the match to rest them for CL. Let Foden, E. Garcia and Cancelo hop in and get some minutes

Last edited:
Let the CL eleven get time to play together, nothing will boost confidence more than completely destroying West Ham when they're already down.

Ederson
Walker Fernandinho Laporte Mendy
Rodri Bernardo
KDB
Mahrez Aguero Jesus
(4231)

We should aim for 8-0 and sub off Laporte, KDB and Aguero during the match to rest them for CL. Let Foden, E. Garcia and Cancelo hop in and get some minutes
Aim for 8-0 really

Referee: Graham Scott.
Assistants: Neil Davies, Richard West.
Fourth official: Chris Kavanagh.
VAR: Craig Pawson.
Assistant VAR: Constantine Hatzidakis.

Scott did a good job vs Palace H in my book. The draw wasn't his fault in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.