Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

In that case you're miles from the truth.
I was fuming coming out of the ground on Sunday and I'm in my 60s. - As for being a JCL, I've been a regular at home games for over 50 years and had a season ticket since 1974. I also see the majority of away games and used to see them when we were in the silly and very silly divisions.
Meanwhile you occasionally post in the match day thread for home games, so either the wifi is far better where you sit or you don't go to games. So who is the fucking rag?
You tell her mate.

....Pep must be tearing his hair out

images

Really??.

I didnt think I could despise Spurs any more than I already do but an unfortunate youtube video appeared in my current box yesterday.
I wont link it as it was a piece that wanted me to put my foot through the TV and dispatch the unfortunate delinquent utter wankstain giving it da Bruv massive whilst piling in on our club, with a spot of City Bingo, Raz for a tackle which was no worse than Dele Alli put in on De Bruyne last season and generally being a right **** despite the fact we played the twats off the park and would have been worthy 0-4 winners.

Just fuck off you Spurs wankers! ANd NO i've never seen you win the League.

All ifs, buts and maybes. At the end of the day Zin put himself at risk needlessly by getting involved in that fracas, and then tried a cute shoulder charge whilst not exactly attempting to get the ball.
Still had 67% possession from the time the team went down to 10. Couldn’t finish chances, concede with few attacks. That’s what lost that game.

This again is the issue with VAR - we haven't got the bloody foggiest of what is being discussed because the powers that be dont want to involve the working class punter, in the stadium or at home

They have cloaked the whole VAR thing in mystery that leaves it open to be corrupted by the betting syndicates etc. A host of decisions have been very suspect and it is leaving a sour taste in the mouth of all football fans

Every one in the stadium knows what is happening in the NFL in regards to referee decisions - They are the leading beacon in how VAR should be utilised for a global sporting enterprise

Lets take the incident with sterling and Lloris yesterday - VAR looks at the situation. They deem it not a penalty. The camera angles are utterly useless, and again like with all VAR decisions we dont know what is being discussed and the reasoning behind a non-penalty being given

Now as is the case with that decision, then surely that means Sterling has deceived the ref on the pitch and should be booked ? We would have heard the VAR ref giving the on pitch ref a decision behind his verdict and then he would have to stand by that

The whole VAR situation stinks

For it to work it also needs independent VAR cameras around the pitch watching allocated areas of the pitch so that angles can be looked at, not cameras owned by the broadcasting agency- the fact that this is left open to the broadcasting TV camera's means that a level of corruption can infiltrate the decision making - hence the missing footage of us against Liverpool for Salah''s goal
A lot of what you say is true but the intention of the FA was to cause a smoke screen so they could go on cheating, do we pay Boots to do our dope testing no , but we do use refs to do our validating of refs decisions, VAR is great if you use an independent company who are on continual assessment of a government body

I too thought Zinchenko looked pretty good defensively but the poster was correct in that he really offers very little when he gets forward.
Think there are too many just at the mo don’t offer much going forward, well in front of goal. I’ll take his defensive play at the moment which throws up another issue at present also :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.