Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
What absolute nonsense, you can't honestly believe that we are the only people who knew about De Bruyne, Sane, both Silva's, Aguero etc.

Agree, i think the main reason we have missed out on these types of player are being on the back foot and other clubs getting a jump on us, and secondly the actual game time that they think they will get.

Agree, i think the main reason we have missed out on these types of player are being on the back foot and other clubs getting a jump on us, and secondly the actual game time that they think they will get.

In other words we have someone in the organisation actively passing on details to other clubs and ,or we are still being hacked.

I don’t think it is when we are the only ones interested, but more that the player chooses us and then we strike the deal.

when it comes to agents/ players playing offers off we tend to lose out.

I think we buy in a way Pep/ Txixi did at Barca and it does not work as well.

Sancho is going to be very, very expensive, let’s hope we have a competitive advantage in the contract.

All of those players were low on the radar for most teams. You can’t honestly believe that we managed to sign players that other clubs were interested in when the evidence points to the contrary. Hazard, Sanchez (twice), De Jong, VVD, Jorginho, Felix, Mbappe, Alves and the list goes on. Whether it is better for us or not we don’t get involved in transfer sagas with multiple clubs, and even when we do we don’t end up signing the player. Hence why I can’t see Sancho back here.
Kev was germany's player of the year,wanted by bayern as was sane,gabby chose us over barca as did nolito,the rags were interested in dave and sergio,mbob turned down manchester for the big club in his own country,hazard was lured by the chavs cl win
Jorginho followed sarri ,dick wanted the dippers from the start,etc

There'll always be players we dan't get because for various personal reasons they only want a particular club, like Mbappe staying in his home country, Jorginho following his old boss and van dick being tapped up and his agents/family, etc being bribed by cheating dippers.

But, when a player is basically open to anyone who shows him and his agent vast bags of cash, that is when we should not miss out if it's someone we want/need. Sancho would be that kind of player. He'd strengthen us considerably, as he would a rival which is one thing we cannot afford! He may also help us become slightly more popular in media eyes because he's an 'English golden boy' that the press rave about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.