Office Romances

oman0115

Who does it, or has done it and what negative or positive stories do you have?

Years and years ago I had a fling with a girl, but she didn't see it as a fling and wanted more and it was awful, I felt bad that she was upset and the women in my office hated me! So I vowed never to do it or thing about it again. Role on a few years....

One girl in the office likes me and we flirt and she's definitely up for it, even asked me to go away one weekend! But I like her as a good mate and don't know how to proceed. And I like another girl, so I asked her out, she said yes and seemed keen but that last week actively avoids me and I don't think she's shy! One potentially sticky road ( if you'll pardon the pun ) and one massively awkward one! Is t even worth contemplating it in the office or are you better off just treating colleagues like that and nothing more?

Who does it, or has done it and what negative or positive stories do you have?

Years and years ago I had a fling with a girl, but she didn't see it as a fling and wanted more and it was awful, I felt bad that she was upset and the women in my office hated me! So I vowed never to do it or thing about it again. Role on a few years....

One girl in the office likes me and we flirt and she's definitely up for it, even asked me to go away one weekend! But I like her as a good mate and don't know how to proceed. And I like another girl, so I asked her out, she said yes and seemed keen but that last week actively avoids me and I don't think she's shy! One potentially sticky road ( if you'll pardon the pun ) and one massively awkward one! Is t even worth contemplating it in the office or are you better off just treating colleagues like that and nothing more?
We need pics

If you work anywhere where there are a lot of staff it’s impossible not to spark up rapport and flirtiness with people when you see them everyday.

Some workplaces are worse/better than going on a night out in a bar there’s that much sexual tension flying about.

Nail um both,(not on same night !) then you decide whose best,that is then the winner.

It's only way to decide it really,I mean the one you like might have one like a ripped welly,and the other might have one like a mouse's ear,,,,,,,,then you have a clear winner then.

If you work anywhere where there are a lot of staff it’s impossible not to spark up rapport and flirtiness with people when you see them everyday.

Some workplaces are worse/better than going on a night out in a bar there’s that much sexual tension flying about.

I worked for a firm that published women’s weekly magazines and most of the editorial team were female. We were printing and production and would liaise with them all the time so nights out happened too. There were one or two absolute stunners amongst them. Early twenties and fresh in to their first jobs. Tit Monday always good.

I did with two of them from the same office. Problem was the 2nd one who is still here 20 years later, found out about the first one about 3 months after we started going out. Not good.....

Nail um both,(not on same night !) then you decide whose best,that is then the winner.

It's only way to decide it really,I mean the one you like might have one like a ripped welly,and the other might have one like a mouse's ear,,,,,,,,then you have a clear winner then.

I think I have a chance with one, who I like as a person, the other one seems to be a bit attention driven. All the lads in the office sniff around her and she teases everyone but it never goes anywhere, think she's better off ignored all together tbh, but she is HOT

Not an office but had bars in Spain and employed lots of young, fit girls.
Had lots of fun before got with my current partner who’s Glaswegian and would cut my balls off if i strayed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.