Office Romances

My first real job after college. 60 person office. 30 men, 30 women. I'd slept with three of the women in my first 18 months there, 30% of the single ones. And it was LA. They were all good-looking if not outright beautiful. It helped that I was one of the only single guys in the office (who was straight). Didn't cause any backlash that I recall. Ah, those were the days. Never had a run of success like that ever.

But then I ended up back together with my college girlfriend who is now my wife, as she has been for 27 years. It probably helped that I left my job to go to grad school!

I think I have a chance with one, who I like as a person, the other one seems to be a bit attention driven. All the lads in the office sniff around her and she teases everyone but it never goes anywhere, think she's better off ignored all together tbh, but she is HOT

Always the bloody same mate,the hot one is usually a woman though

There was one I fancied the arse off in editorial. She was so posh. Genuine double barrelled surname and from a family of professionals. I had no chance with her but was amazed she single. Lovely legs, big pert boobs and natural prettiness. I worked alongside her for four years and no man. I have her on social networking and she’s still on her own.

Did I get her out for lunch or a bar? No.

I've done it myself, no harm done if both sides are single. I wouldn't cheat and don't really judge when others do, BUT I make the exception for when I lost my job due to a previous manager's affair. He was shagging someone on our team and was going to be accused of favouritism, two of us had to be cut so he chose the one he was shagging and me (the other lad would have accused him of bullying and uncovered the whole thing). So thanks a lot for that John you fat cünt.

Had a fling at office parties/events with a really fit but frustrated at home 50 odd year old over a couple of years when I was early 20's....I know, times were different then. 3/4 of the office would be sacked within a week these days.

Ended up a little while later meeting Mrs Moon at work just done 31 years married now. So all good.

A bloke in a pub I used to infrequently use had shagged the landlady and two of the barmaids before it all came out. Player.

There was one I fancied the arse off in editorial. She was so posh. Genuine double barrelled surname and from a family of professionals. I had no chance with her but was amazed she single. Lovely legs, big pert boobs and natural prettiness. I worked alongside her for four years and no man. I have her on social networking and she’s still on her own.

Did I get her out for lunch or a bar? No.
What's your point with that? Was it not through choice or not through a sense of professionalism or did she not she not want to? Or did you not ask her?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.