Wembley Tickets, Ground Plan.

Seat counters should be well happy with City ungraded ticket site. Tells you how many tickets left in each block (once selected)
Hope Wembley is same
May go back up to to level 5 this year as been in lv 2 for last 6 visits. Last time up in lv 5 was Wigan 8(. Maybe stay lv2 still most anger day as city fan followed by 2-1 defeat by West Ham in FA cup 1/4 final in 2006.
Also off topic but the upgraded ticket site also searches for the best available seats together too. Good improvement.

Just wishing the days away until thursday week (13th). That's when Cityzen matchday members (like myself) become eligible.
I hope you get a ticket. I'm on the cup scheme but am 50 points off 4000 points. If I had 4000 I could buy on Thursday night. As I don't then I have a three hour window on Friday morning before it opens up to non cup scheme holders with 11,000 and then 9000 points. I cannot buy them at work so will need to wait until the evening. The horror. The horror.

I hope you get a ticket. I'm on the cup scheme but am 50 points off 4000 points. If I had 4000 I could buy on Thursday night. As I don't then I have a three hour window on Friday morning before it opens up to non cup scheme holders with 11,000 and then 9000 points. I cannot buy them at work so will need to wait until the evening. The horror. The horror.
Almost certain it got down as far as Cityzen members last season. The FA Cup final (arguably the more "glamorous" final) definitely did, as that was how I got my ticket.

It won’t sell out til at least the Thursday after so I wouldn’t worry.

This one won't sell out. 4.30 kick off Sunday night. Plenty of tickets to be had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.