Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Goalkeepers have done so before. When the rags were relegated in 1973-74, Alex Stepney was their joint leading scorer at Xmas with two goals from penalties. Two goals at Xmas was enough to make him leading scorer! Two goals!!

Yes, United have always been renowned for buccaneering, free-scoring football.

Goalkeepers have done so before. When the rags were relegated in 1973-74, Alex Stepney was their joint leading scorer at Xmas with two goals from penalties. Two goals at Xmas was enough to make him leading scorer! Two goals!!

Yes, United have always been renowned for buccaneering, free-scoring football.

Interesting little side line, (and i assure you this is correct) You state Alex Stepney was their joint leading scorer at Xmas..... Do you know who was the leading scorer at Old Trafford at that point of the season ? Answer to follow if nobody gets it.

Oh how I miss the days of Yaya and Balotelli scoring every penalty. Every time we won a penalty you just knew it was goal.

Ever since Aguero missed two penalties in one game against Steaua Bucharest in 2016, then a few months later Aguero then De Bruyne both missed against Everton. I’ve been worried about them.

Now every time someone steps up you just see the confidence is missing and that’s it practically 50/50 if it goes in or not.

Just give the ball to Ederson already!! FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.