Angelino

football has very little to do with kicking a ball about these days. its a business and we have made a pretty tidy profit.

I didn’t realise we’d sold him. I thought Leipzig merely have an ‘option’ to buy at the agreed price

I know people say he is not good enough but I am not sure he get forward well and crosses well that’s what our fullbacks are all about and has maybe had one game against United where he has struggled the rest of the season he has either been injured or not picked We need more home grown players not and not sure there are many decent left backs let alone ones that play like we want would sit on the bench behind Mendy Might we need 3 left backs next year even tho Mendy is now fit given his injury record I use to rate Zinchenko well before many people but I now think we need another fullback like Mendy that’s how we play after all most of the season we have avoided playing Cencelo at left back even tho he can play there we have surely done that for a reason so this whole thing is a bit confusing even more so when you consider how we brought him in loaned him out sold him brought him back etc

that being said financially cracking deal if they buy him
This has got to be the up there with the biggest load of drivel i have ever had the misfortune of reading.

looks like he played well in his first game for leipzig. they lost but he assisted the only leipzig goal. played lwb

I know people say he is not good enough but I am not sure he get forward well and crosses well that’s what our fullbacks are all about and has maybe had one game against United where he has struggled the rest of the season he has either been injured or not picked We need more home grown players not and not sure there are many decent left backs let alone ones that play like we want would sit on the bench behind Mendy Might we need 3 left backs next year even tho Mendy is now fit given his injury record I use to rate Zinchenko well before many people but I now think we need another fullback like Mendy that’s how we play after all most of the season we have avoided playing Cencelo at left back even tho he can play there we have surely done that for a reason so this whole thing is a bit confusing even more so when you consider how we brought him in loaned him out sold him brought him back etc

that being said financially cracking deal if they buy him
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.