Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but he'd fill the 20 thousand empty seats on his own easily.
Messi on a free, saving an astronomical transfer fee. The fee set aside would pay his wages, I'd have him in a heartbeat.
Shirt sales would be through the roof, the media exposure would go up tenfold, it would be the perfect tonic to go with whatever happens this season and we would go into next season absolutely bouncing.
Get it done cheeky and soriano, pep should be on the batphone right now whispering sweet nothings into messi's ear. He'd fit perfectly.
Not sure he’d come in order to be backup to Mahrez.

Could we pay him in shares rather than wages? Sounds daft, but the share price would rise massively if he was player & part-owner, and possibly pay for itself. You've seen what Ronaldo has done to the most successful team in Italy, he alone had more Instagram followers than the entire club. If we gave him 3% (1% per year for 3 years), that's around £105mil, but the wages/image rights could be similar. I honestly think this could even be profitable.

As tempting the deal is I don't think Barcelona aren't going give up on Messi just yet.

Ha never happening,pep said he wants him to finish his career at barca,i have always said that he is a chicken never testing himself away from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.