Wembley Tickets, Ground Plan.

Thanks mate. Just out of interest, how do you actually go about getting Club Wembley tickets?

There’s three options that I know of; either buy a club Wembley season ticket for £2k a season for 2 seasons, use as affiliated ticketing partner or as a complimentary through the EFL.

They used to be years ago I think. Apparently Club Wembley has declined in popularity and they are no longer able to sell so many seats in that area themselves so more and more of this type of seating gets released to the clubs.

Nope, they definitely do not get released to the clubs.

Our ‘official reseller’ is a firm called Circuit.....

https://www.vipfootballhospitality.com/news/post/52-carabao-cup-final.html

I know Villa fans are hoovering absolutely everything up corporate wise.

So much so that ClubWembley tickets on their side of the ground are actually being sold a third of the price more than those on our side of the ground.

Wembley are selling a few ad hoc corporate tickets in Level 1 by the dug out which are priced at a very reasonable £875.00 pp inc VAT.

Nope, they definitely do not get released to the clubs.

Our ‘official reseller’ is a firm called Circuit.....

https://www.vipfootballhospitality.com/news/post/52-carabao-cup-final.html

I know Villa fans are hoovering absolutely everything up corporate wise.

So much so that ClubWembley tickets on their side of the ground are actually being sold a third of the price more than those on our side of the ground.

Wembley are selling a few ad hoc corporate tickets in Level 1 by the dug out which are priced at a very reasonable £875.00 pp inc VAT.
I did not mean that CW was sold through the clubs. I meant that CW has reduced in size over the years and seats that years ago were part of CW are now no longer used and instead get issued direct to the clubs.

When City played Stoke in the FA Cup Final we did not have an option to buy level 2 seating. now we do. Because CW is not as popular as it once was.

I did not mean that CW was sold through the clubs. I meant that CW has reduced in size over the years and seats that years ago were part of CW are now no longer used and instead get issued direct to the clubs.

When City played Stoke in the FA Cup Final we did not have an option to buy level 2 seating. now we do. Because CW is not as popular as it once was.
It’s still daft money to sit there though. The back rows on level 1 give just as good of a view

It’s still daft money to sit there though. The back rows on level 1 give just as good of a view
I am planning on going behind the goal. Have to wait for a while to see what's left. I forgot to renew my Cup Schemes.

I am sure I will get a good seat. I do recall though that very late on the only seats that were left were Level 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.