Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho has never once had a pop at City or Pep since he left.

I'm certain he's been given ample opportunity by both the German media and England press pack.

I know he speaks to Raheem and Foden quite regularly.

His dad is certainly onside with City. The only question would be if we are interested.

If we're not, why not?

I don't want any self-satisfied, holistic, unknown capture.

I want lights, cameras, action.

I want City to become the hunter rather than the hunted.

He is talented but not quite there yet in terms of value for money and at £100m+ the club would feel it would be too steep for a player who left in such a hurry and has shown petulance at Dortmund.

Last edited:
Sancho has never once had a pop at City or Pep since he left.

I'm certain he's been given ample opportunity by both the German media and England press pack.

I know he speaks to Raheem and Foden quite regularly.

His dad is certainly onside with City. The only question would be if we are interested.

If we're not, why not?

I don't want any self-satisfied, holistic, unknown capture.

I want lights, cameras, action.

I want City to become the hunter rather than the hunted.

Agreed. When I pointed out that I liked Grealish because he had a bit of fire in his belly and is a bit of a ****, people said we would never go for him because that's the type of player this club avoids.

We have too many soft personalities in our team that roll over at the first sign of misfortune. Need some more players that take the bull by the horns and Sancho would be a good start. He backed himself to prove a point, made a name for himself by doing so and it's time for us to swallow our pride and bring him back.

Agreed. When I pointed out that I liked Grealish because he had a bit of fire in his belly and is a bit of a ****, people said we would never go for him because that's the type of player this club avoids.

We have too many soft personalities in our team that roll over at the first sign of misfortune. Need some more players that take the bull by the horns and Sancho would be a good start. He backed himself to prove a point, made a name for himself by doing so and it's time for us to swallow our pride and bring him back.

Amen, brother!

Totally agree on Grealish too.

The wages will be a long way north of 200k/week, but that's what we pay Mahrez and it's what we'd have to give Sané to stay anyway so don't think it matters, it's just the going rate.
Wonder what our offer was/is to Sane then. Think he's more than earned £200k+ pw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.