#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
what in particular has riled you? This is a performance thread and tbh, he has been really poor these last few weeks
Comments abut him being injured and a shame we dont have more games in that time. That isnt discussing his performance, its just someone being a prick.

People being happy he is injured, the abuse he is getting again, totally uncalled for. He's been a huge part of our success over the last 3 years and been nothing short of brilliant. His first dip in form in that time and he's pulled to pieces and people are happy hes injured. That for me equals people being bellends.
I suspect those posters were alluding to the consequence of him being injured, (having to miss the next few games) rather than the fact he is injured. We all know in the aftermath of a loss/poor performance a lot of bile is immediately spewed by some

People being happy he is injured, the abuse he is getting again, totally uncalled for. He's been a huge part of our success over the last 3 years and been nothing short of brilliant. His first dip in form in that time and he's pulled to pieces and people are happy hes injured. That for me equals people being bellends.

I don’t think him missing a couple of games would do him or us any harm at the moment. This is more than a dip in form and maybe he needs a rest. I doubt it’s a fitness issue myself though I just think he’s playing poorly on the left again and his confidence is very low as we’ve seen him play like this before on the left for pretty much a full season under Pellers.

I don’t think him missing a couple of games would do him or us any harm at the moment. This is more than a dip in form and maybe he needs a rest. I doubt it’s a fitness issue myself though I just think he’s playing poorly on the left again and his confidence is very low as we’ve seen him play like this before on the left for pretty much a full season under Pellers.
Some of the basic errors he has been making of late are, imo not attributable to where he is playing. A rest as you say will be beneficial to all parties

Sources close to the situation surrounding Raheem Sterling's recent dip in form, insist a break would have been 'the last thing he needs' - and that being left out for two games over Christmas had a 'negative impact' on him. [via @SamLee]

After being hung out by the england team he needs to feel supported by us and not dropped imo

Sources close to the situation surrounding Raheem Sterling's recent dip in form, insist a break would have been 'the last thing he needs' - and that being left out for two games over Christmas had a 'negative impact' on him. [via @SamLee]

After being hung out by the england team he needs to feel supported by us and not dropped imo
He needs to grow the fuck up and be a man. Stop throwing himself to the floor, tackle like a man, get his head up when he has the ball and shoot when he has the chance.

If he did just a few of those, he’d be just fine. Quit babying the supposed best English player in the country!

Couldn’t agree more. A large number on here should hang their heads in shame

He needs to grow the fuck up and be a man. Stop throwing himself to the floor, tackle like a man, get his head up when he has the ball and shoot when he has the chance.

If he did just a few of those, he’d be just fine. Quit babying the supposed best English player in the country!
Bollocks,you are not seeing the grief he gets over here

Christ almighty, only a week out of January and we might already have a contender for dumbest post of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.