Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern want him.

And they want him for fuck all.

I feel like both Bayern and Sane are colluding to fuck us over.

Hence why he didn't even sign the contract with what could potentially have been/and still might be a career ending injury.
Makes no sense really, bayern won't take a player who hasn't played for 18 months, so he needs to play, which means he needs to play for us between now and May.

if he doesn't then its a risk for bayern to take him in the summer. He might feel he holds all the cards, but he doesn't, if/when he's fit he doesn't play for us, then he can't prove he's back to fully fit, if that is only till the summer, and he signs for bayern fair enough, but if he runs his contract down to get a free, it'll be a long time without playing, and I doubt he (or his representatives) are that stupid.

we have spent thousands flying him to and fro to get him fit hope he is back to his best i do but his thank you for this and our unwavering support will be shown in a Bayern Munich shirt suggesting it is his dream to play for them DO i sound miffed? well yes actually Because for £37 million he was a bargain and i suspect he is leaving us because we are refusing to put him on par with say maybe Mahrez who is not fit to lace his boots and looks very much overpriced
You don't think it's anything to do with him sitting on the bench a lot last season ?

I don’t doubt he is a great talent but Christ the longer he has been out the better he has been. I would let him know that he is not going on the cheap and we will bench him rather than get him fit for BM for free. It has a distinct whiff of Milner about it. So come on Leroy sign up or ask to go.

He won’t ask for a transfer, he holds all the cards, city can make him rot in the reserves for 18 months if they want to prove a point, he can then leave for nothing, but city are a business, not a charity, city will have to accept whatever they are offered more or less now, that is the hard facts as much as we disagreee with them, unless he changes his mind and signs new contract, then my theory is a complete and utter pile of wank ;-))
He cant transfer until the end of the season so why would he do that?
We dont have a reserve team for him to be stuck in.

If the rumors are true (i won't believe anything until there's official statements) i'd love to know why Leroy wants to move to Bayern, or anywhere else? Best coach in the world, a club unimpeded by a tight transfer budget, world class players... is it the weather? lol

Fine while he can't play, but its a different issue when he's fit to play, because he'll have to prove his fitness somehow, and he can only do that by playing.
all the rest of it aside, leroy doesn't have to prove anything, he'll get fit eventually and the GNT and Bayern(allegedly) know exactly what they are getting.

If the rumors are true (i won't believe anything until there's official statements) i'd love to know why Leroy wants to move to Bayern, or anywhere else? Best coach in the world, a club unimpeded by a tight transfer budget, world class players... is it the weather? lol

Leroy's one of my favorite City players and I'm very disappointed he considers a move to another club. Think the big reason is he wants to play as much as possible and be the main man in attack. Both things are not a given at City, especially the latter. So, he is already 24 y.o. and thinks it's about time he takes center stage.

Last edited:
Leroy's one of my favorite City players and I'm very disappointed he considers a move to another club. Think the big reason is he wants to play as much as possible and be the main man in attack. Both things are not a given at City, especially the latter. So, he is already 24 y.o. and thinks it's about time he takes center stage.

totally agree. We know Leroy can be brilliant and a game changer at times but there are parts of his game that let him down. He is far too careless with the ball at times and he is not an automatic starter in this team, as we saw the final 4/5 months of last season. I think he is overrated by some City fans.

totally agree. We know Leroy can be brilliant and a game changer at times but there are parts of his game that let him down. He is far too careless with the ball at times and he is not an automatic starter in this team, as we saw the final 4/5 months of last season. I think he is overrated by some City fans.

No more careless with the ball than Sterling or any of our other forwards IMO. Guardiola seems to have an issue with him though as he has a right go at Sane when he messes something up but remains silent when one of the others does the same.

Personally, I think we were at our best with Sane on the left and Sterling on the right. Got the record points total that way. Then last season we switched to inverted wingers which froze Sane out to a large degree. It worked when Sterling and Bernardo were on fire but this season their form has dropped off a bit and it all seems too predictable. Sterling has struggled on the left and I still don't think Mahrez (as good a player as he is) is a great fit for this team.

It needs sorting one way or the other this summer thats for sure. He has lost pretty much 2 years of his career, one with injury and one the season before where he just didnt kick on from our centurions season and was on the bench most weeks in the second half of the season. He's 24 now so not a kid anymore and he is far from the finished article. For his own sake he needs to make a decision, make it happen and ensure he is working hard and playing week in week out, otherwise his career will soon fall into the catagory of 'what a player he could of been'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.