Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this doesn't drag on until August. Was bored of it last year and I am already bored again now. Either sign a new contract or do one, the club is bigger than Leroy and will be around a lot longer.

If the rumors are true (i won't believe anything until there's official statements) i'd love to know why Leroy wants to move to Bayern, or anywhere else? Best coach in the world, a club unimpeded by a tight transfer budget, world class players... is it the weather? lol
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If Sane can get fit for CL games, hopefully, we will then have a forward on the pitch

who doesnt want to either take another touch or pass the ball to someone else when

presented with a clear cut goal scoring shooting opportunity but simply gets his head

over the ball and strikes it, either scoring, or at very least, makes the goalkeeper have

to save it. In addition, hes probably PL player, Liverpools defensive line fear the most.

So if we want to beat Liverpool, i would suggest playing a fit Leroy Sane for 90 mins.

Personally, I think we were at our best with Sane on the left and Sterling on the right. Got the record points total that way

Agree with this, or at the very least having this option available makes us a lot more dangerous.

With that in mind who could we target to replace him? A left footed, left winger with pace, is there anyone good enough?

It's strange how some people don't want to acknowledge this as a reason for him wanting to leave, that's if he does.

I'm sure we could match (if we wanted to) what Bayern can offer and by not signing his improved contract, he's lost a good few million over the last year or so. So, it's possibly a reason but perhaps not the only reason.

If he refuses extension and Bayern try to get him on the cheap this summer, we have to play hardball and tell him he won’t be part of first team. 2 years out of his career in his prime, I just can’t see him doing it. Either he or Bayern would fold.

If he leaves, he will be the 1st player to leave us since the takeover that we didn't want to leave. All the stars we've had, none have had their head turned, we don't sell our star players, that's why this is hurting us fans. We are not livarpool, suarez, Coutinho(sp), sterling. Utd, Ronaldo. Arse, van persie, nasri, too many to mention. Spurs, bale, modric, walker. Chelsea, hazard.
Hopefully he is playing hardball to get the best deal he can out of us, which he is totally in his right to do. Hopefully he really does want to stay and is using bayern to get the best contract he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.