Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is Dortmund might not want Braaf as part of the deal. This is probably the one that got away, although it will be intresting on how he is going to improve.

We aren't currently.
hello tolmie,i had it on very good authority that leon bailey was over in Manchester(100%) and was speaking to pep at the private jet area(signature) of Manchester airport, have you heard anything on this, im putting 2 and 2 together (sane leaving ,bailey coming in)

We aren't currently.

no chance this deal happens
Such an ridiculous decision. We have a guy who's been lights out from the second he started playing in Germany, potentially world class at a position we're buying for anyway, who we can get for a 20% discount to everyone else AND would be club trained and we're not getting him because he acted liked a 17 year old two years ago? Txiki better have something pretty fucking special planned for this summer otherwise if thats the case.

It's funny, I was remembering back to the (second) Laporte thread and the contingent who didn't want us to go back in for him because he "had his chance and turned us down". Don't hear from them too much anymore though.

Raz is brilliant, OK he's been a bit rubbish of late but he's remarkable. I hope we don't go all Real Madrid and swap and change our best players willy nilly.
I mean even if you did think to do the swap (which I would not advocate). You certainly don’t sell/swap your player when the player is not in form as you will get less than what you should. If we were to sell players you sell them at top value. Just look at Coutinho when the Dippers sold him. No way was he a £130 mill player but his form at the time was unbelievable therefore masked what Barca decided to play.
Luckily for us I suppose we’re not a selling club. I can’t think of too many times where we’ve sold players where I’ve been gutted they’ve gone (Tevez, Balotelli, de Jong aside amongst others I’m sure!).

Such an ridiculous decision. We have a guy who's been lights out from the second he started playing in Germany, potentially world class at a position we're buying for anyway, who we can get for a 20% discount to everyone else AND would be club trained and we're not getting him because he acted liked a 17 year old two years ago? Txiki better have something pretty fucking special planned for this summer otherwise if thats the case.

It's funny, I was remembering back to the (second) Laporte thread and the contingent who didn't want us to go back in for him because he "had his chance and turned us down". Don't hear from them too much anymore though.

I completely agree with every word here.

It'll be fucking sickening if rags or scousers or even Chelsea get this lad when even just his signing alone could probably win the league for us next season.

Just cant see city going for him especially while Peps here sadly he could well go to a premier side hope if we don’t get him he goes to PSG Madrid Juventus or Barcelona.

Maybe we are not in for him because we are aware he wouldn’t return. For us he wouldn’t have a guarantee of being the first pick on the team sheet, where he would at other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.