Stadium 4G connectivity

Great..... So more fans holding up their phones, texting and videoing and chatting to their friends during the game......
FFS just enjoy the game!
Remember a few of years ago when no one could get a stream for a certain match and some brightspark streamed the match from the stands from his phone..... The guy was hero that day..

An improvement in 4G connectivity at the stadium is welcome and long overdue, although I've just seen that it's only "initially for O2 and Vodafone customers" so not everyone will see the benefit.

Whenever I'm over for a game, I can't connect to either my network 4G, or the WiFi that's supposed to be available. So it's about time they sorted it out. My carrier pigeon is knackered by the time the final whistle is blown.

It’s been a lot better since the new year. I stand on the ramp at half time and have no trouble checking scores etc on there now

I can't wait to watch more corners, penalties and free kicks through even more phone and tablet screens, might as well not go to the stadium and watch on TV.

United home game in the league was the worst I've know it. None of us could get on in any point of the game which was a pisser because missed bets that cost ££££.

Since then and using Vodafone 4g it has been the best it has been. Instant and quick connection anytime including half-time. I'm in CB L3. So presumably the upgrade has been rolled out for a bit now.

For the anti-phone brigade, I only use the phone during a break of play for betting, other results, watching instant vid of controversial stuff if on twitter or asking mate what happened ie was it a penalty etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.