COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd case in uk confirmed.

tenor.gif

Anyone else think it’s strange that not a single case of the virus has been reported on the continent of Africa? Lots of Chinese personnel and commercial interests throughout the continent. That could be the big one in my opinion as there is no way most of Africa has the facilities and knowledge to prevent the virus spreading at a rapid rate.

Anyone else think it’s strange that not a single case of the virus has been reported on the continent of Africa? Lots of Chinese personnel and commercial interests throughout the continent. That could be the big one in my opinion as there is no way most of Africa has the facilities and knowledge to prevent the virus spreading at a rapid rate.

I would guess this is down to lack of diagnostic tools there. there are non in the south america's either if you go by the maps.

just watching this guys update today.

when testing with SARS it lasted between 5-28 days on a surface.

at 4'c it lasted 28, the hotter it is the less time it lasts.

No reason to think this one will be different.

just watching this guys update today.

when testing with SARS it lasted between 5-28 days on a surface.

at 4'c it lasted 28, the hotter it is the less time it lasts.

No reason to think this one will be different.

Time to speed up global warming

The doctor who first discovered it has died.

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist, but it's a bit convenient that a 35 year old doctor who embarrassed the local Communist Party by revealing their corruption is one of the only people under 60 to die.

Anyway RIP Li Wenliang.

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist, but it's a bit convenient that a 35 year old doctor who embarrassed the local Communist Party by revealing their corruption is one of the only people under 60 to die.

Anyway RIP Li Wenliang.
After that comment everyone who commented on this thread will probably be assassinated within 1 month now, I hope you're happy

Anyway RIP Li Wenliang.
Serves him right for discovering it, live by the sword...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.