Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet Bayern will still win the league (although there hasn't been any real signs of corruption in the Bundesliga this season).

Give him a go but with the current situation with Foden I don't he would be guaranteed a settled place in the team

I will tell no lie. With David Silva gone, if Phil Foden doesn't get pretty regular starts next season — and I mean in the league, not just in the League Cup, which we all know is a sop to keep players hanging on — I think he'd be justified in handing in a transfer request. And I'd support him, because when you're good enough, you're never too young, and we're talking about England's best prospect in a generation. Not just the assessment of City fans. The assessment of everyone who's seen him since he was voted best player in the Under 17 World Cup.
But I have full confidence that we'll be seeing a lot of him. O.k. Back on thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.