Who’s gone in the summer?

Ake and skriniar , deals already in place for the summer .. would think stones and ota will be gone ..

4 centre backs of Ake , skriniar , Laporte and Garcia , would be very happy with that a major improvement than what we have .

also Auror from Lyon the midfielder , pep sees him Similar to xavi and are working on a deal for the summer .

been told there will be no new wingers as the club believe Sané will stay , but are looking at a striker but not heard any names yet ..

Got the transfers correct last summer , so no grief please , posting in good faith, from a very reliable source .

ake, skriniar and aouar would be cracking signings! Add Martinez in there and Leroy staying would make for a fantastic summer window. :-)

Spells the end for Foden if Aouar signs for us without Gundogan leaving, as we all know that's not going to happen.

Ake and skriniar , deals already in place for the summer .. would think stones and ota will be gone ..

4 centre backs of Ake , skriniar , Laporte and Garcia , would be very happy with that a major improvement than what we have .

also Auror from Lyon the midfielder , pep sees him Similar to xavi and are working on a deal for the summer .

been told there will be no new wingers as the club believe Sané will stay , but are looking at a striker but not heard any names yet ..

Got the transfers correct last summer , so no grief please , posting in good faith, from a very reliable source .
Could Luca Jovic at Real Madrid be the striker? Were apparently looking at him last summer before he went to Madrid, seems to be struggling but could turn it around with us? I’d like a Werner or Martinez but just don’t think we’d do inter for 2 of their best players and I think Werner is destined elsewhere but I could be wrong. Other than them mentioned I can’t think who’s good enough to come in and compete with Aguero and Jesus and eventually replace the former?

I like Gundogan strictly a 6 but I think we'll should cash in and move on, get someone younger. All three would be great acquisitions, however Grealish is a lot more attacking than Neves, De Roon and Gundogan for that matter.

Neves would be a great complement to Rodri in a Pivot, given that Rodri too slow to play as the lone CDM in my opinion. He'd add set piece threat, reliable penalties and the occasional long range banger

Busy summer window on the horizon. I think Pep, Txiki and Soriano realises that we need to clean out some of our squad to get our hunger and confidence back

Out
-Stones
-Otamendi
-David Silva
-Bravo
-Angelino
-Cancelo
-Sané
-Gundogan

In

-Skriniar
-Aké
-Sancho
-Aarons
-Zakaria (would be a trademark smart City signing)
-Boadu, but loan him to Ajax for a season so he's ready when Aguero leaves

Squad season 20/21:

Goalkeepers:

Ederson, Steffen, Muric

Defenders:
Walker, Aarons, Laporte, Skriniar, Aké, Garcia, Fernandinho, Mendy, Zinchenko

Midfielders:
Rodri, Zakaria, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Bernardo, Sancho, Sterling, Foden

Strikers:
Aguero, Jesus

In an ideal world, I’d like to see the back of:

Bravo
Angelino
Stones
Otamendi
Gundogan

one of Zinchenko or Mendy needs to go to free up a space for new left back.

wouldn’t shed a tear if Cancelo went.

added to Silva leaving.

The last couple of days have seen a huge amount of rumours regarding new players and an overhaul? Club briefing it would seem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.