Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some genuine itk info last time which came from someone working with Messi.

nothing to say he was City bound, but he was openly very, very pissed with Barca for a lack of support over the tax stuff. That’s been a business relationship since that point.

If there is even small chance we should be all over it at any cost. Signing Messi alone would make City iconic.

It would give bigger boost to the brand than winning Champions League with Barca style, which is our ambition
For the immense outlay on him, I'm sure we'd get the money back plus some in a couple of seasons time. It would be huge for City on a marketing scale.

Sam Lee says ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN but still wants a debate on Twitter about it

There’s just something about a rag being a City reporter that I’m struggling to understand ,I know it’s a job blah blah,but I’m always sensing a bit of jealousy from most of his comments

Jokingly bumped this thread after his falling out with Abidal and stories start getting ran about Messi to us the next day.... assume journos lurk this forum to help them come up with rumours ect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.