Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get to see Messi in a City shirt even for one season I will be erect. That is all

heyoooooooooo

Screen_Shot_2019-04-16_at_10.25.52_AM.png

Of course we have. We could pay him £50m a week if there is any indication he would join.

How money arrives in Messi's bank account is nobody's business.

We would never know. We could pay him on £500k a week and the rest is down to us.

Neymar found likewise at Paris.

He suddenly found £47m for being an ambassador for the World Cup.

Exactly. City or their owner has the power and influence to arrange the kind of "state backed" deal with Messi that are between Messi and the sponsor and the tax man.

Jokingly bumped this thread after his falling out with Abidal and stories start getting ran about Messi to us the next day.... assume journos lurk this forum to help them come up with rumours ect?
Yep. Did you hear about Andy Carroll at that festival?

I personally don’t want this, it would completely destroy the wage structure we have spent years building, as well as the fact he is 33 in June.

He and Barcelona have been a football dynasty and I think it should be left that way, maybe that’s just far too traditionalist of me but the thought of him else where doesn’t sit well.

If he came here on a mill a week and hated the climate and culture after 6 months where would that leave us? He has been accustomed to one culture and club since he was a boy.

You can just see us in pre season. No new CB, Otamendi still here, still a shambles at LB. Great player Messi but we have a major rebuild to undertake and I doubt we can do that if we bring this 33 year old in and blow all our money permitted under FFP on him.

He's just blackmailing Barcelona as usual. He is well known as a little dictator on his club.

Don't believe this silly rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.