House buying help

Mortgage offer is a good place. Both get on experian and learn how to use it to help tidy your credit file, though theres not much you could change at this point. Debt is not intrinsically bad- they want to know you're solvent, traceable and honest. I worked on mine for a year and hit 999 just at the point i wanted a mortgage completion

Sounds highly unlikely to be a problem, OP. They’ve already done the checks, you said. And your good lady’s misdemeanour sounds trivial anyway.

Good luck.
Thanks SBF, I’ve managed to borrow £500 from my dad to pay it off so at least it’s gone and we don’t have to worry.

Personal opinion, but I'd never buy a new-build. Cardboard walls and paper roofs on identikit estates.

Good luck OP!

So after a year of renting, and months of back and forth, we finally submitted our official mortgage application just after xmas, on Monday we got our offer, the house is reserved, new build due in June, finishing touches chosen, solicitors working.. my partner has confessed she is £500 overdrawn on her student bank account (approved overdraft), she was £250 overdrawn when we think they did the initial check but then her car got wrote off and in buying a new one she needed a couple of hundred that she obviously hadn't accounted for.. does anyone know if this is a massive issue? ive been told the lender will do more checks during the next few months especially around completion.. should we get this paid off or with it being approved are we okay? ive read various thoughts on the internet without any real answer.

You'll be fine. They aren't going to withdraw a mortgage because you've gone £250 more into your overdraft.

Thanks SBF, I’ve managed to borrow £500 from my dad to pay it off so at least it’s gone and we don’t have to worry.

I had a bit of a problem recently and had to go overdrawn by the same amount...………………………. does your dad read this forum?

if not can you have a word with him please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.