United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Scum slash £30m off the asking price for Pogbad, now only want £150m. Are they for real?

A very rough summer in comig for the rags if they are basing their plans on £100m+ coming in for him. Players have a value based on what they might be worth to a club less the wages and other costs they would want. He might be worth £150m to a club over 5 years, but he might want £60m in wages over that time and his agent might want £10m (at least) for the deal up front so they are only going to offer £50m to make sure they come out on top - £80m if they get pushed to the max. But being realistic you only get pushed if there are lots of clubs in for him and I just don't see it. More likely they get low ball offers as the drive from him and the club to exit is more than anyone actually wanting him. If he holds out for massive wages and the agent demands his fee then the price has to take up the difference.

looks like the attack on woodwards house was covered, reporting and expenses wise by the S•n
The media in the UK is an utter disgrace, whatever you think of Woodward this was completely organised by that rag. Same thing happened when it looked like Rooney might ditch them and come to us. I hope for the benefit of everybody that he gets justice.

Can I just say that I am pissed and they are Scum
That said when I am sober they are still Scum

Please note the capital S, the grammar police on here will explain what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.