League Cup final tickets

loads are swerving this,we are. tickets will be a plenty.

I don't think they are it is selling fast. Wembley is in an awful location and is a rip off but I think of all the years it was a distant dream so always end up going.

I think this may sell out better than we think this season, because the way the season has gone up to now, it could possibly be the only trophy we win this time, so for that reason maybe we’ll sell out better than recent years, not saying people who want tickets won’t get them, just a feeling I have, just my opinion obviously.

Doubt it. Most of my mates aren't bothering. I don't think it will sell out.

I don't think they are it is selling fast. Wembley is in an awful location and is a rip off but I think of all the years it was a distant dream so always end up going.
You a bundle of joy.

You never know when we'll get to a final again, it could be our last for years who knows. Can't miss a Wembley final

My sentiments too. We think this will last forever, but I didn't think it would be 35 bloody years before we won anything again when I stood on the Wembley terraces in 1976, so make the most of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.