Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

What about if we beat them in the CL semi-final next season. Wouldn't you want to be there for that ? I'd rather we exact our revenge personally and on the pitch.

And how much money and time I am going to invest in something that stinks in the hope that happens ? That's the question

How little attention this has received, only shows what frauds our press are. It is a big scandal, it's not only cheating but it is illegal(criminal law, corporate law and possibly a few others I suspect), as others have eloquently put it to you, in the other responses to that post.

You are right, none of them have wanted much to do with it, yet FFP that does more to help protect cartel clubs than it does the smaller clubs it was supposed have been designed for, is the most important thing in football according to our press? Bollocks it is. It's a bent rule that would be illegal in any other business and City are being shafted, even though they most likely haven't even broke said bent rules.

I actually believe FFP should scrapped, City don't actually need it to be scrapped now, I just don't agree with it in it's current form. If anything if it stays in place City(with their position secured) will be one of the clubs that benefit from this barrier to entry. What should be more important than people investing in clubs and the sport itself, is owners taking billions out of the sport itself via leveraged buyouts. Clubs with debts, who still inflate the market far more than "the enemies of football". Agents who extort millions and inflate the market further. I suppose you think there isn't a heavy pro United and Liverpool bias affecting what stories are pursued and how they are reported?

Compare and contrast with the SCANDAL and OUTRAGE from Bielsa having his lunch on a public footpath watching Derby training.
Yet here we have a PL club directly, knowingly, STEALING information from a competitor. Tells you everything you need to know about the state of the game and how some clubs hold so much more sway than others.

How little attention this has received, only shows what frauds our press are. It is a big scandal, it's not only cheating but it is illegal(criminal law, corporate law and possibly a few others I suspect), as others have eloquently put it to you, in the other responses to that post.

You are right, none of them have wanted much to do with it, yet FFP that does more to help protect cartel clubs than it does the smaller clubs it was supposed have been designed for, is the most important thing in football according to our press? Bollocks it is. It's a bent rule that would be illegal in any other business and City are being shafted, even though they most likely haven't even broke said bent rules.

I actually believe FFP should scrapped, City don't actually need it to be scrapped now, I just don't agree with it in it's current form. If anything if it stays in place City(with their position secured) will be one of the clubs that benefit from this barrier to entry. What should be more important than people investing in clubs and the sport itself, is owners taking billions out of the sport itself via leveraged buyouts. Clubs with debts, who still inflate the market far more than "the enemies of football". Agents who extort millions and inflate the market further. I suppose you think there isn't a heavy pro United and Liverpool bias affecting what stories are pursued and how they are reported?

Good post fella...

The dude you are replying to has pro liverpool bias in nearly all his posts, but don’t tell anyone ssshhhh, he’s undercover on a City forum, master of disguise ;)

What about if we beat them in the CL semi-final next season. Wouldn't you want to be there for that ? I'd rather we exact our revenge personally and on the pitch.
That's if uefa don't cede to the Teflon bastards and allow us to participate in their wankstain tournament.

If you go to the main City OS page, there’s f*** all about it.

But it’s all over the press.

As per, City don’t comment on anything. Not even to City fans.

I bet Khaldoon won’t get asked about it during his end of season PR borefest video.

Khaldoon Speaks for half hour yearly and actually tells us nothing.

Forgot to say do you think if City got them in the semifinals VAR wouldnt let the dippers win ? My money would be on VAR making sure the dippers won

Ha ha ! I know what you are saying, but every game we have been fucked over in, if we'd taken our chances or defended properly we'd have won easily. A mate said to me when we got the money "to win the league, we won't just have to be better than everyone else, we'll have to be 50% better than everyone else".

And for a few seasons we have been. But, just at this moment, we aren't. The CL will come and I've got patience. For the moment, I'm enjoying the anticipation.

Ha ha ! I know what you are saying, but every game we have been fucked over in, if we'd taken our chances or defended properly we'd have won easily. A mate said to me when we got the money "to win the league, we won't just have to be better than everyone else, we'll have to be 50% better than everyone else".

And for a few seasons we have been. But, just at this moment, we aren't. The CL will come and I've got patience. For the moment, I'm enjoying the anticipation.

I am happy and pleased you have the patience, and I hope lots of Citys fans have. For me I am not keen on doing my 600 mile trip anymore for what I see as not an even playing field. Plus the lack of fight from City to shut the press/media up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.