Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

So why am I listening to the likes of Carragher, Mcmanaman, Rednapp and Danny fucking Murphy ?

You have a fair point. The 2nd thing they have in common though is they are English. City's best ever players aren't English, Hart will have a long career on TV if he wants one, Kompany would get a major role on Sky or BT if the management doesn't work out. I'm sure there are others too who.will have their opportunity if they want it.

Our owners know how and when to attack. Now is not the time, but the time will come, trust those that have entrusted us with our Club. The media darlings are here for now, but that will end, and the next media darlings will rise from the flames. CTID.
We've had a good few years kowtowing the line and it's okay when the trophies are dropping in but when they aren't then I get the impression 'our owners' just haven't got a clue what to do. Easy for them to rest it off in the Middle East but the rest of us are being laughed at.

So the FA has said, the clubs came to an agreement and it was such a long time ago, the matter is settled. What the fuck was it that took so long to say that? So it came to pass, nothing was done. Not happy but a complete waste of time. Meanwhile FFP still in abeyance whilst mud is continually slung

My personal view now is to move on. We all know the score with the media etc and yes it's highly frustrating that the club are seen to be a pushover but they are getting the result they want. Fans turning on the club etc. Time to get behind Pep and the team and show the fuckers that we will not be broken by them.

Disappointing news in that Liverpool got have got away with it but if we had accepted payment then fingers crossed we won't make the same mistake twice.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.