Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm.....

I would tag the 2 of you but you know who you are

Sergio Agüero averaged a goal every 34 minutes in the Premier League in January [6 in 203] - the best ratio of anyone to play at least 180 minutes in a single month since Dimitar Berbatov in December 2011. [via @OptaJoe]

Ig Aguero: “New record! Seven #premierleague Player of the Month awards ! ” [kunaguero]

EQLyh3GX0AApjCI.jpg

Erm.....

Sergio Agüero averaged a goal every 34 minutes in the Premier League in January [6 in 203] - the best ratio of anyone to play at least 180 minutes in a single month since Dimitar Berbatov in December 2011. [via @OptaJoe]

Ig Aguero: “New record! Seven #premierleague Player of the Month awards ! ” [kunaguero]

EQLyh3GX0AApjCI.jpg

I like everything about Aguero, he's just quite simply fantastic. He's been good for us and I hope he never stops doing what he's doing.

Am sure some off the greatest strikers went through a bad patch.
Aldridge
Rashford
Cascarino
Let's swap him for the new messiah Ighalo
39 in99 apps=13 in a fking yr

Erm.....

EQLyh3GX0AApjCI.jpg

Go on Sergio!

Pretty sure Berbatov’s record was due to bagging five in one game against Fat Sam’s Blackburn Rovers anyway

5 Appearances 7 Goals 1 Assist, PL Player of the Month, Three records broken: - Most PL hattricks [12] - PL top foreign goalscorer - Most PL Player of the Month Awards [7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.