Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Redbull! Beat them twice now...once in the league and yesterday evening in the cup.

Ruining their title and cup dreams within a couple of days.
My lad mentioned the cup final last night and asked who would I like Frankfurt to play in it and at what stadium?

The missus gave me a death stare from across the kitchen with a look that said "Don't even think about it, dickhead".

I quickly said "Schalke at Signal Iduna Park" and ran up stairs to hide in the shower.

My lad mentioned the cup final last night and asked who would I like Frankfurt to play in it and at what stadium?

The missus gave me a death stare from across the kitchen with a look that said "Don't even think about it, dickhead".

I quickly said "Schalke at Signal Iduna Park" and ran up stairs to hide in the shower.

Cup final will be played in Berlin, it's usually Bayern vs some other team. Might as well be Frankfurt again, obviously not Dortmund nor Fcuk RB)

Off to Monchengladbach v Koln on Sunday.

Just curious, but where does that game fit in the overall scheme of Bundesliga derbies?

I'm assuming Dortmund v Schalke is considered the biggest derby, (albeit Dortmund v Bayern being the bigger fixture)

I think BMG v Koln is 2nd biggest derby (Rhineland Derby)

Dortmund v Schalke is the biggest derby (Revierderby)

Fortuna Dusseldorf v Koln is a smaller Rhineland derby though I was surprised how much they hate each other

Bayern v TSV1860, Hamburg v St Pauli, Union v Hertha also up there

Bayern are the Littlewoods and the rags of Germany all rolled into one!

They're the absolute worst thing about German football, big time charlies who think they can intimidate and bully anyone around them. From the fans to the hierarchy. Utterly detestable 'club' in every sense. Fuck them

Watching Schalke v Paderborn and Paderborn has just equalised in the 81st minute, first ever goal scored for them at Veltins Arena.

They’ve been dominating the last 10 minutes or so and look to be the more likely to get the winner right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.