• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a cockney,...and I'm not,.. West Ham would be my club,. They are a proper club, with proper fans.
Whilst I obviously want us to win, I'm kinda hoping we don't smash em,...although I think we may.
Either way, I'd love to see Zabba play, love to see Sergio score (again), I'd like Stockports Iniesta to play, with Sane on as a cheeky sub,...Laporte to get a good 90 mins under his belt,.. and maybe a consolation goal from Zabba,....something for the great West Ham fans and us to cheer together, in a 3-1 city's win.
Come on you blue boys

Not confident in us at all currently, I predict we will have around 15-20 shots to their one and they score. Shit at corners and penalties and looking completely devoid of ideas and confidence. Shambles. 1 nil west ham

Nah, cmon Frontzeck, City will murder the Irons.
I know we are no true firing on all cylinders at the moment, but West Ham really are, unfortunately struggling badly.
I think we will hammer them (excuse the pun) I'm just hoping our win will not stop West Ham from staying up, they are a fantastic club, and I hope they stay in the prem... Love to see us win the league with Wes ham runners up

If I was a cockney,...and I'm not,.. West Ham would be my club,. They are a proper club, with proper fans.
Whilst I obviously want us to win, I'm kinda hoping we don't smash em,...although I think we may.
Either way, I'd love to see Zabba play, love to see Sergio score (again), I'd like Stockports Iniesta to play, with Sane on as a cheeky sub,...Laporte to get a good 90 mins under his belt,.. and maybe a consolation goal from Zabba,....something for the great West Ham fans and us to cheer together, in a 3-1 city's win.
Come on you blue boys
Agree. will always have a soft spot for West Ham.

they are poor, our oddly often picked out of form man has a hamstring problem so I'm predicting a well organized, cohesive drubbing.

This is going to be brutal for the hammers.

Pep didn’t lock his players in for 30/40 mins after spuds for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.