Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

So why don’t City now go after the ex-City employees and the individual Liverpool employees, or where they included in the £1mill Liverpool pay off?

This f***ing stinks.

Not only from the FA and PL stand point, but also from the way City have dealt with the hacking and the subsequent £1mill get out of jail card Liverpool were afforded by City and have played.

Poor from the FA and Premier League to just turn a blind eye to this blatant cheating. This clearly goes against their own rules on how clubs should behave. They will do anything to protect their brand and the cartel. Absolutely stinks!
But - rules are only there to be broken by and for every club other then Manchester City

We agreed to the £1m settlement so I genuinely don't see what there is to see here. Not having read this whole thread, does anyone know if Liverpool actually bought players on the back of this info, or got scouts from us on the information that was gleaned?

We agreed to the £1m settlement so I genuinely don't see what there is to see here. Not having read this whole thread, does anyone know if Liverpool actually bought players on the back of this info, or got scouts from us on the information that was gleaned?
I'd suggest that they broke the law is the problem and while I'm no lawyer I find it hard to believe that a civil agreement can negate a criminal act.

Last edited:
The establishment always protects its own.

Makes support for Manchester City more important than ever. This is just the latest in a series of battles. Has this one ended? I think that may depend on the outcome of other enquiries. City fans will certainly recall what the FA has done or not done. The outcome is not surprising. Whether they will get away with it remains to be seen.

I doubt very much if football's investigative reporters have the stomach for this. Dan Roan and journalists like that are quick to take up the cudgel against a wealthy and powerful Arab but when it comes to football closing ranks I doubt they will be interested.

Dangerous game though for a regulator when they fail to investigate very serious allegations.

The FA feels time is a factor and yet in a similar period City and UEFA were at loggerheads and that has been investigated not once but twice.

Surely the job of an enquiry. Allegations hang in the Anfield air and around their friends at the FA. This smells and looks like a cover up but who cares in a nation divided by privilege and race?

Compare the allegations in Der Spiegel to the media blackout that greeted this story and that tells you everything you need to know about the integrity of the English media.

I bet the dippers are well pissed of seeing as the fa said....nothing to see hear move all.....thet could have kept their million quid.

The dippers are really getting away with lots of things , it makes you wonder what else they have done so far that we dont know about.

So far as we know its seem to be good money spent by the dippers to gain an advantage.

Only a 17k to attack our team coach to gain an advantage, and only a million to gain excess to our pc's .....seems like good business when you know your mates in the fa and UEFA will turn a blind eye.

Football stinks to its roots nowadays...

City need to fight this for the good of football we cant except this we got screwed over by the coach attack bloody hell we were fined more for being 40seconds late for a second half .... .come on City the bastards

This story isnt even on my Google news app I only found out about as this thread exploded !! Went to the bbc website and it was hide right down the page I think the 12th story down ....

Last edited:
I bet the dippers are well pissed of seeing as the fa said....nothing to see hear move all.....thet could have kept their million quid.

The dippers are really getting away with lots of things , it makes you wonder what else they have done so far that we dont know about.

So far as we know its seem to be good money spent by the dippers to gain an advantage.

Only a 17k to attack our team coach to gain an advantage, and only a million to gain excess to our pc's .....seems like good business when you know your mates in the fa and UEFA will turn a blind eye.

Football stinks to its roots nowadays...

City need to fight this for the good of football we cant except this we got screwed over by the coach attack bloody hell we were fined more for being 40seconds late for a second half .... .come on City the bastards

This story isnt even on my Google news app I only found out about as this thread exploded !! Went to the bbc website and it was hide right down the page I think the 12th story down ....
The FA protects LFC. Best response is to go out and win the FA Cup and somehow in doing so highlight their activity. A banner behind the goal at the FA Cup final pointing the finger at the FA and the complete silence of their friends in media.

A long war of attrition lies ahead.

seems not
He speaks well, but he's talked a few times about ' taking the pinch' . I have seen not evidence of the negotiating strength of this club. The authorities malign us, we seem to pay top dollar for signings, Bayern Munich unsettle star players without public resistance by ourselves, media continually malign club owners and now fans for daring to support our club, reporters continually ask insulting questions and remain anonymous .... as far as I can see, our Chairmain needs to talk less about taking the pinch and grow a set of bollocks. Walk quietly but carry a big fucking stick. C'mon City start using some muscle, the softly softly approach ain't working

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.