Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Henderson is now the bookies favourite for player of the year. If nobody thinks what influence and sway a media push has then seriously open your eyes. For the record I’m not one who thinks Henderson is useless, just a work horse who gives it his all. Like the vast majority of football players. To declare him the best player in England this season would be criminal.

Not sure how serious this is.....

If Liverpool are still at least 4 points clear at the top of the EPL on the last game of the 2019/20 season should Stevie Gerrard be resigned to play at least the last 10 minutes of the last game?
It’ll never happen, as Gerrard will let the opportunity slip...

Jordan Henderson is now the bookies favourite for player of the year. If nobody thinks what influence and sway a media push has then seriously open your eyes. For the record I’m not one who thinks Henderson is useless, just a work horse who gives it his all. Like the vast majority of football players. To declare him the best player in England this season would be criminal.
I think he’s improved considerably over the last couple of years, but it would be laughable if he got the Player of the Year award.

If Henderson has improved I've yet to see it. His sideways passing has become his trademark...that tells you all you need to know about him. If he was at Bournemouth or Norwich he'd have been slaughtered by the press, but because he plays for the newly anointed Messiah, Klopp (and his Dipper Disciples) we're being told he's up for PoTY.

Truly laughable.

Henderson is very similar to Milner at his peak. A tremendous team player and no doubt an asset in the dressing room but it would be farcical to give him the award not least because I think Liverpool's best player is easily Andrew Robertson, genuinely world-class. Without him Liverpool would be hugely diminished.

Henderson is very similar to Milner at his peak. A tremendous team player and no doubt an asset in the dressing room but it would be farcical to give him the award not least because I think Liverpool's best player is easily Andrew Robertson, genuinely world-class. Without him Liverpool would be hugely diminished.
Yeah, Henderson’s not even in the five best players at his own club, so it would be slightly farcical for him to be named the best player in the entire league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.