Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

the really sad thing for me and the thing that really gets my goat is the fact that its the dippers again. Head hunting our staff. The dippers seem to be able to play us really easy, hack our pc's than we agree to say nothing hence the dippers win. Than the coach welcome with the dippers and Merseyside police helping and turning a blind eye to it. Again the dippers won. At some point City must say enough is enough, City are losing on and of the field to this horrible club.

Spot on.

They may not have taken the moral ground, but on and off the pitch Henry and FSG have taken the high ground above Khaldoon.( and Sheikh Mansour) They are definitely turning the screw on and off the pitch.

Last edited:
Which bit of Non-Disclosure Agreement do you not understand?

As I don't have a legal background, perhaps someone with one could enlighten me about how NDA's operate. There must be a very strong clause to prevent, in this case, City from disclosing after the agreement; what form does that usually take? A pre agreed "fine" of say multiples of the original sum or going to court for breach of contract? Would a breach of contract case relating to an NDA be a civil case and would it be out of the reach of the press? Presumably there must be a grey area of potential disclosure that lfc may or may not wish to pursue in court. If so, and in an ideal world where the press didn't operate to promote lfc at every opportunity, would the press usually be allowed by the judge to be able to report on this?

Why don't you wait and see what we do?
Thanks for this response Colin. If something is happening then that's great. Like many fans I am unhappy about our reputation being continually tarnished. It's not always our fault but we have scored a few own goals. I believe the confidence issue is potentially a problem. The club does need to be seen to be doing something to fight back. It's good for the morale of people who work at City as well as the fans. Sometimes lawyers can be over-cautious in handling the media and that can lead to a lot of reputational problems.

Last edited:
Settling for a million was the mistake. Once this was done , what else could we do? Perhaps at least we could look at it positively and move on with the watching world now knowing what they are working against. Never let anyone forget that crime goes beyond stealing and arson when dealing with anything Scouse.

the really sad thing for me and the thing that really gets my goat is the fact that its the dippers again. Head hunting our staff. The dippers seem to be able to play us really easy, hack our pc's than we agree to say nothing hence the dippers win. Than the coach welcome with the dippers and Merseyside police helping and turning a blind eye to it. Again the dippers won. At some point City must say enough is enough, City are losing on and of the field to this horrible club.

Just wait until they have the gall to ask for the 1m back as FA cleared them.

The FA fined Leeds £200,000 for having a bloke spy on Derby training but did fuck all about a criminal act that's been described as the biggest ever attack by one Premier League club on another.
Leeds weren’t really spying though were they. They had a bloke watching training sessions from over the road. Hardly comparable to this. Plus the amount of noise the media made about Leeds compared to the dippers is astounding

The hacking scandal is just scratching the surface here. I think City need a forensic examination of the stationary cupboard. If there are any missing paper clips, rubber bands or post it notes then City should go to the Police.

If the Police refuse to investigate then it will prove they are in the conspiracy

Let's get paper clip gate trending.
If you are still unsure who this poster supports just look at the spelling!

"No matter what the rumours say, I categorically deny having commented about a league contender having allegedly gained significant advantage by hacking one of their main competitor's databases in a criminal act which was the largest scandal known to football." ...said a source

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.