Milan Skriniar

is there anyway we can get Skriniar and Lautaro in the same window from Inter? No shot. Guess it would have to be one or the other. Skriniar and give Jesus another year behind Aguero before sorting the striker position ?

I would rather rely on Laporte, Fernandinho, Eric , Tosin, Rodrigo, Bellis & even Walker to fill the 2 CBs position.

I would rather rely on Laporte, Fernandinho, Eric , Tosin, Rodrigo, Bellis & even Walker to fill the 2 CBs position.
So you like the feeling of it being early February and having absolutely no shot at the league title? I for one am not happy settling for illustrious Carabao and league cup title merch.

He is tall Otamendi
While Skriniar is a much superior player, I get the same feeling as with watching Otamendi. They play way too aggressive, diving in at everything. It often leads to some great actions and highlights, but if they get it wrong the team is absolutely fucked. Skriniar get's it right 9,5/10 times though, while Otamendi is like 7/10 at best

While Skriniar is a much superior player, I get the same feeling as with watching Otamendi. They play way too aggressive, diving in at everything. It often leads to some great actions and highlights, but if they get it wrong the team is absolutely fucked. Skriniar get's it right 9,5/10 times though, while Otamendi is like 7/10 at best

had a very poor first half and didn’t look great , what is really worrying is that he plays in a back 3 , where we play 2 at the back so he would be even more exposed at city , hope we swerve this one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.