Prog rock

Yes, a classic. Also I love 'A Turn Of The Century'. Very moving lyrics and Steve Howe never plays the same note twice (if you know what I mean you string pluckers).
'A Turn Of The Century' is an absolute gem. This version with Steve Howe and Annie Haslam(Rennaissance) on vocals is every bit as good and then some. Steve's playing is refined and precise,
and Annie is magical as always.

I tell my friends all the time that Ty Tabor invented the 90's Grunge Guitar Tone. They don't believe me. Fuckin' Plebs! Ha Ha. :)

Edit. Can't believe nobody has mentioned Todd Rundgren Utopia!

I always liked Utopia theme as well. lol, i always thought if I qualified for the Worlds dart championships that the section from 9:50-11:40 would be my walk-on music. that'd get the Ally Pally rockin. then i wake up.

And let's hear it for those bands not stuck in the 1970's;

Amplifer
Symphony X
Dynamo Bliss
Ossicles
Ruphus
Franck Carducci
Freaky Jelly
Huis
Yesternight
Blackfield

Don’t know how to link videos, and who really knows what prog is, but check out mastodon. my favourite metalish band, start with the album crack the skye

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.