League Cup final tickets

Got my tickets yesterday. Seemed very easy to do. Did not get the email confirmation though. Checked my account and the tickets are shown there but still a bit worried!

Got my tickets yesterday. Seemed very easy to do. Did not get the email confirmation though. Checked my account and the tickets are shown there but still a bit worried!
Strange that,i got ours thursday morning,i got an email confirmation right away,i just checked my account after what you said but i havn't got anything about it in my account with city
have you checked your junk mail ?

I'm assuming that overseas supporters will get the "print at home" tickets, like we did for the Watford game. The ticket office said at the time that it's the standard procedure for fans based away from Blighty.

Strange that,i got ours thursday morning,i got an email confirmation right away,i just checked my account after what you said but i havn't got anything about it in my account with city
have you checked your junk mail ?
Checked but nothing there. Will double check at the match tomorrow if it's on.

Been watching City since 1977 home and away ...took 5 years out ( in the army)...50 years old now remember falling in the urinals in bogs behind kipper drunk as a kid..eating floating burgers in water...ect.ect...still have to wait for tickets for Wemberleer..only 8000 points plus how did that happen?.....should have joined a branch years ago sneaked in a lot of places HaHa.....dont care if I'm sat on the roof in the smoke....up at 04.30 Monday morn...com on lads..C.T.I.D.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.