Police aggression towards football fans

What do you mean try it, walk through there all the time, it can get a bit odd after midnight I’ll grant you.
Do you not think that’s a shithole then? It’s the same people hanging round on a Saturday afternoon to a Saturday 0200am. I fucking live here I know where most the problems come from...and most of the time it isn’t homeless it’s drug peddlers and gangs of kids

edit: I feel like I won’t get any trouble, I look like I’ll stand up for myself, but look at the German tourist dosed with spice, or just the general shitness of the place. I wouldn’t feel comfortable as a women for instance walking round there at night

If you think this is bad, watch the clip of how the stewards handled the lad that invaded the pitch at Goodison today.
Link mate ..
Word of warning to the squeamish: do not watch this if you’ve just eaten or are about to do so.

The absolutely brutal techniques used to get the lad off the pitch will turn your stomach.

Word of warning to the squeamish: do not watch this if you’ve just eaten or are about to do so.

The absolutely brutal techniques used to get the lad off the pitch will turn your stomach.

Little fucking hooligan deserved it, hope they lock him up.

Do you not think that’s a shithole then? It’s the same people hanging round on a Saturday afternoon to a Saturday 0200am. I fucking live here I know where most the problems come from...and most of the time it isn’t homeless it’s drug peddlers and gangs of kids
I’ve lived in Manchester for 52 years, never think twice about walking around town, on my own or with the better half, you get homeless people and pushers everywhere, I’ve never felt threatened by them, get a bit pissed off getting asked for a fag, just say no.

I’ve lived in Manchester for 52 years, never think twice about walking around town, on my own or with the better half, you get homeless people and pushers everywhere, I’ve never felt threatened by them, get a bit pissed off getting asked for a fag, just say no.
As I say, I’m alright but I’m 6 foot tall and not slim, I’m never going to be a target. I wouldn’t let one of my female friends walk around there on her own though

edit: I think this is an argument for that thread that I mentioned in off topic though

It looked like the lad who got batoned was in a scuffle with someone else, but no way should the copper have ran in and whacked him like that on the head. He was out of control, used excessive force and instead of trying to uphold the law was in that instant just a thug with a baton. The lad is lucky that wasn't fatal.

As I say, I’m alright but I’m 6 foot tall and not slim, I’m never going to be a target. I wouldn’t let one of my female friends walk around there on her own though

edit: I think this is an argument for that thread that I mentioned in off topic though
Your probably right, my better half works in the city centre so doesn’t have much choice in the matter, she seems fine with it though.

I know he's a kid but his parents should be done for this imo. If they don't make a statement parents are going to throw their kids on pitch every game.

As for the original video that copper is a twunt and wants locking away himself the shit house.

I know he's a kid but his parents should be done for this imo. If they don't make a statement parents are going to throw their kids on pitch every game.

As for the original video that copper is a twunt and wants locking away himself the shit house.
Tend to agree. The child should face no punishment, and perhaps the club will let the parent off this once, but Everton should announce that any further negligent parental actions like that will see the parent(s) banned from the stadium.

And the original video, is concerning, to be sure. Difficult to think the young lad could have done anything to deserve that. Wish there was full video to show it was entirely excessive force on the part of the coppers so they could be brought to account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.