Love City, hate football

I hate everything about football.

The commentators, pundits, football fans, players, how there’s so much of it, VAR, referees and more.

I just don’t like the game anymore and City’s recent success has probably kept me interested.

Give me cricket over football every single day.
it was all going so well until.....cricket.

aaaaaaghhhhh fuck cricket (unless its playing)

it was all going so well until.....cricket.

aaaaaaghhhhh fuck cricket (unless its playing)

You can try to “fuck cricket” but you it will be very painful for you, I would wear a box.

Cricket is a fantastic sport that tests every part of a sportsman.

It’s infinitely more civilised and entertaining than football, especially in his pure Test Match form.

You can try to “fuck cricket” but you it will be very painful for you, I would wear a box.

It’s infinitely more civilised and entertaining than football, especially in his pure Test Match form.
Playing it yes....watching? fuck that

Seeing City win the domestic treble and beating Liverpool in an epic title race has been followed by the disappointment of defeat.

Don't give me it's not that. It absolutely is.
no tbh, and I was thinking the same last season and tbh since Pep came, since we ruffled the big teams and their media/political friends. The whole thing has given me an isight into how the politics of football work and how anyone other than those teams with big fanbases are going to be allowed a look in. I was going to give it all up after our record breaking season due to the shite that the press gave us. But fuck em, that's exactly what they want.

Spot on, cricket especially the first day of an ashes test in the middle of summer is brilliant

I hate the lack of 15:00 on a Saturday kick offs but that’s about it.

Most of the rest of it, I just either ignore or never felt that strongly about it for it to bother me. When I was young, going to watch football was about spending a couple of hours with my dad and watching players I was in awe with. Now it’s about spending a couple of hours with my son and watching players we’re both in awe with.

It’s been great watching my team win trophies and competing at the top table this last ten years. I honestly could take or leave that though, the 11/12 title win to me was the release of thirty years of so many pent up emotions. Ever since then, I’ve just enjoyed watching the football and have tried to experience it the same as I always have done, which is that what happens with the club isn’t the important thing. It’s the time and experience with my family that it’s given me that really matters.

No number of negative newspaper articles, computers hacked, dodgy var decisions or Uefa sanctions is ever going to change that.

Forums are all about opinions...... and this one is wrong

In my opinion

You’re welcome to your opinion.

Nobody can tell me a football match betters a decent game of cricket or rugby though.

I’ve totally gone off the sport, mostly because of those who play in it, comment on it and watch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.