Mass shooting in Khorat Thailand

urban genie

A thai soldier has killed at least 12 and taken hostages in a shopping mall in Khorat in Issan Thailand.

He was originally live streaming his actions but has been cut off the internet for now

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51427301

Had video and pictures sent from thai news from a relative over there and they wasn't pretty so not posting on here

Last edited:
The shooter Jakkrapanth has posted several photos and videos of his attack on his social media account, along with updates in text.

“I’m tired now,” Jakkakrapanth said to the camera, wearing military helmet and uniform, “I can’t lift my finger anymore.”

“Should I surrender?” he posted at about 7pm. Just about 10 minutes earlier, he said he had a cramp.

The dead include a motorcycle taxi, a cab driver, and a highschool student, according to reports from the scene. A friend of Jakkrapanth described him as a professional shooting athlete who’s won several prizes.

Jakkrapanth is said to have taken six firearms, at least 700 rounds of ammunition and two grenades from his base arsenal.

His motives remain unclear, though the soldier posted several incohorent messages prior to the attack.

“Getting rich from corruption and taking advantage of other people, do they think they can bring money with them to spend in hell?” Jakkrapanth wrote earlier today.

His Facebook appears to have been deactivated at about 7.20pm.

Mass shootings are rare in Thailand,

The shooter Jakkrapanth has posted several photos and videos of his attack on his social media account, along with updates in text.

“I’m tired now,” Jakkakrapanth said to the camera, wearing military helmet and uniform, “I can’t lift my finger anymore.”

“Should I surrender?” he posted at about 7pm. Just about 10 minutes earlier, he said he had a cramp.

The dead include a motorcycle taxi, a cab driver, and a highschool student, according to reports from the scene. A friend of Jakkrapanth described him as a professional shooting athlete who’s won several prizes.

Jakkrapanth is said to have taken six firearms, at least 700 rounds of ammunition and two grenades from his base arsenal.

His motives remain unclear, though the soldier posted several incohorent messages prior to the attack.

“Getting rich from corruption and taking advantage of other people, do they think they can bring money with them to spend in hell?” Jakkrapanth wrote earlier today.

His Facebook appears to have been deactivated at about 7.20pm.

Mass shootings are rare in Thailand,
I got home from work at 2pm and read about it,told my mrs (thai ) right away and as usual she was totally un interested,she just carried on with her usual banquet of food,nowt gets in the way of a thai and their food.

Sorry, I’ll delete.

No need to but a few on here have lived in thailand or have thai family, so this ain't a light matter, but to others it won't be so ignore me, my opiniin is just that, mine, others may like you post.

No posts should be unwlecome, but niether are opinions on them imho

Last edited:
No need to but a few on here have lived in thailand or have thai family, so this ain't a light matter, but to others it won't be so ignore me, my opiniin is just that, mine, others may like you post.

No posts should be unwlecome, but niether are opinions on them imho

I don't think he meant any disrespect, just a daft comment. Sometimes we write something without realising it's inappropriate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.