Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You answered your own question.

Don’t travel unless absolutely necessary unless you are a football fan who we don’t give a shit about.
We are in Edinburgh. We have train tickets tomorrow and match tickets. We will travel with little confidence that we we get there.

If we get stuck on the way down, we can always watch the match on my iPad. If we get there and the match is called off, that’s life!

We are in Edinburgh. We have train tickets tomorrow and match tickets. We will travel with little confidence that we we get there.

If we get stuck on the way down, we can always watch the match on my iPad. If we get there and the match is called off, that’s life!
I'm booked on the 10-12.
Luckily I work on the railway so I can get an earlier train down.
Booked the Piccadilly Travelodge and an annual days leave so if I have any problems getting back they will happen Monday.
If your going by West Coast and they are cancelled you can get an east coast upgrade via York usually free.

No surprise at all who asked the question, rag steve bates.
He is weird,i always think he is about to burst into tears for some reason,the back page tomorow will be either pep is embarrassed or he doesn't trust his players or he had a var rant,none of what was said

That wind is really howling now. Unless it dies down I fear health and safety may cancel the game.

I'm booked on the 10-12.
Luckily I work on the railway so I can get an earlier train down.
Booked the Piccadilly Travelodge and an annual days leave so if I have any problems getting back they will happen Monday.
If your going by West Coast and they are cancelled you can get an east coast upgrade via York usually free.

Any thoughts Benny
10.12 still seems to be going but first one cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.