• Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Urmston and it's pretty bad.
Weather warning in place until 9pm.
I'll be very surprised if they play, I think it will be a called off based on health and safety to fans but that's just my purely my guess.

right here and now it would be irresponsible to play either prem games today

It sounds as bad as that night game that got postponed a few years ago. Network rail is advising not to try and travel unless absolutely essential. Unless it abates significantly in the next few hours I don't see the game going ahead.

The wind in Sheffield is really bad, I will not be attempting the trip over the tops for the match.
But I can see it being called off due to health and safety.

It sounds as bad as that night game that got postponed a few years ago. Network rail is advising not to try and travel unless absolutely essential. Unless it abates significantly in the next few hours I don't see the game going ahead.

I was thinking that about that night game. I’d say it’s worse now that it was that evening. I’d actually made the journey over to the stadium and was parked up when I found out it was off. They didn’t call it office until pretty close to kick off. I hope they make a decision sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.