Police aggression towards football fans

Regardless of what crime the lad may have committed (and so far there is no suggestion he’d committed any crime) there is no justification for hitting someone from behind, who is running away, in the head with that force with a truncheon. As someone else alluded to, a civilian could be on an attempted murder charge for that.
When City play in Madrid, police will have free reign of what brutality they want to dish out, no questions ever asked,

Switch to Manchester when the police will not show any aggression towards them, or questions will be asked. They will have a free reign to do what they want in Manchester or at the ground and be able to sit anywhere they want in the Etihad. If fans complain about them sat in our seats we are deemed to be the aggressors.

Last edited:
I'll keep this short as I know I'll get destroyed over it. For some reason, young punk A holes pull their shit every weekend, strutting around different towns being loud and obnoxious little ****s, thinking it's ok to ruin Jo Blow public in a sign of their hardness and affiliation to their team. I'm guessing there were reasons for the cops doing what they did that aren't on video. I just don't understand why communities have to deal with a bunch of shitheads week in, week out, fucking up whole areas and then bitching about it when they get busted.

I am wary of the police and I have only been arrested once in my life for a D&D when I was 17, they stopped policing by consent decades ago. Nowadays they are just other members of society who get it back if they give it out.

once a police officer uses a baton they have to justify the legality, necessity and proportionality in their report. be interesting to know what had happened in this particular incident to justify it.

I'll keep this short as I know I'll get destroyed over it. For some reason, young punk A holes pull their shit every weekend, strutting around different towns being loud and obnoxious little ****s, thinking it's ok to ruin Jo Blow public in a sign of their hardness and affiliation to their team. I'm guessing there were reasons for the cops doing what they did that aren't on video. I just don't understand why communities have to deal with a bunch of shitheads week in, week out, fucking up whole areas and then bitching about it when they get busted.

What’s that got to do with a young lad getting hit over the head with a truncheon, their supposed to withhold the law with reasonable force not abuse their powers just because they have a uniform on. He’s probably the sort that wears his wife’s underwear at home and fantasies he’s being fucked by that truncheon strapped to his mate shit bag of the highest order

You've managed to make a lot of assumptions in that post.

None of us have any idea what happened before the camera started rolling, but we can see what was happening the moment that thug decided to run over and smash someone across the head at full force with a baton. And that's all that matters.

The noise it made was sickening and unless someone's life was in immediate danger we should NEVER seek to justify or condone that kind of behaviour from the police.

One week the victim might be someone who had been behaving like a ****; the next week it'll be someone who was just going about their day and found themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's the risk you inevitably take when you start allowing the Police to act with impunity.

South Yorkshire Police once again. Charged in the confined bar area in a cup tie at Barnsley on their horses like the US Cavalry terrifying people plus another incident at Bramhall Lane with a lad lying flat out in the road with the mounted police officer looking down at him with contempt and the City fans really angry at him. Never got to the bottom of what had happened but the lack of assistance and care given to the injured fan was disgusting. Like he was a pile of horseshit.

It’s bad, and not right definitely.

but, it’s always the lad in the stone island or whatever’s trendy with that sort these days.its never the lad with a club coat on or scarf whatever

I think the police should be able to get away with cracking a few skulls away from football these days, kids have no fear of consequences anymore
Dont be so fucking stupid

I’d love to know what reasons you deem acceptable to be assaulted in that manner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.