Stupid little things that bug you

Also sending the main news presenter and his set up to present the whole bulletin from somewhere something has happened. For example when five prostitutes were murdered in Ipswich all channels moved their entire news op for several days. Why?
Also when anything at all occurs involving the rags sending a reporter outside the swamp shop. No why for that one - its because BBC sports and United are both clunts.
Just been feeling sorry for the blonde girl in Dublin, she could have done the election report from one of the counting areas not stood getting piss wet through.

Sending out reporters to stand in fucking storms where the presenters ask them how's the weather.
It’s not just storms, it’s almost any news story.
Presenter: ‘blah blah blah and now over to Mike , live at the scene’
Mike: ‘thanks Steve, yes you’re absolutely right, blah blah blah, but there’s been no new developments about blah blah blah since we last spoke, but we expect an announcement about blah blah blah soon’
Presenter: ‘thanks Mike, so that’s the story about blah blah blah, we’ll update you when we get more information about blah blah blah.’

6 times the same info, said in slightly different ways, which could have been said once by the presenter in the studio.

Fans who Arrive late, leave early when they want to come past you at the football and then try and barge past before you have had a chance to stand up. They are as bad as those who spend 10 minutes saying hello or goodbye to half the fucking stadium whilst the match is on.
Got one near me that stops to applaud the players when stood right in front of me.

JCL’s attending a match for the first time shouting in to phone and waiving arms like they are desperate to be rescued until their mate somewhere else in the stadium says “ oh yeah I can see a small dot in the distance moving, it must be you” They are so pleased to be seen by their mate they look like they have won the lottery. You have attended a football match along with 54000 others, you cretin not walked on the moon. Same fiasco but worse also happens frequently at theManchester Arena.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.