West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game could have been played yesterday. That's the irony! So much for Sunday football and Sky's absolute rule over fixtures and kick-off times. Of course, this won't be mentioned anywhere else.
Equally so Saturday could have been horrendous and Sunday like a summer’s day Unfortunately when fixtures are finally arranged the forecast isn’t available

Don’t know why they’ve made this decision now when it could have been made yesterday with the exact same information as they have now. No use to all the away fans that were on the road at 6am this morning. I bet sky are fuming.
They’re damned if they do and they’re damned if they don’t.

People have to fucking travel now ffs.

Are you being deliberately fucking stupid marv?

Fair dos to Marvin wanting to brave the conditions to go to the match because I can’t see him being an armchair supporter with what he has posted regarding the game should be still on!

It's OK for Sheff Utd when the storm is at its peak but not OK for Manchester when it's passed.

I am aware people will be traveling but it will actually be more dangerous for a midweek night game

I blame The Guardian

Marvin.

Can you post a selfie outside the Etihad at 4.30pm, wearing shorts, flip flops sunglasses and with a cocktail in yout hand.

Something like......

1-DB86166-445-E-4-DA7-A93-B-157-EB1-AAD9-B0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.