West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The City players now get to go into their winter break even earlier, with no tiredness or injuries from another game.

I hope they get on a flight somewhere warm tonight, and have an extra day or two in the sun.

The West Ham game can wait. We can even rotate when it comes round. Hopefully we will be firing on all cylinders come Leicester. This could all be for the best.

Show me specifically where I looked down on people in council housing, and where I mentioned people in council housing. In your own time.

You should be aware that the term is used as an insult by certain rival fans due to the fact that they think there is a stigma attached to living in a council house. Why else do you think they use it?

So in using it you are casually stigmatising anyone who has grown up in or lives in social housing.

Sheffield United made the correct decision. Manchester City made the wrong decision. Both clubs had access to the same met office data and City had an extra 2 and a half hours to make the call. Laughable , but not surprising.
I think there's been a misunderstanding, it's City playing not the rags, the excuse for postponement being the travelling fans, blues are generally local people. Too many doom-mongers around !

The general advice today from the authorities and those that administer the transport system was to travel only if absolutely necessary.

On that basis given that in this day and age a considerable proportion of those attending have to travel a considerable distance City were correct in making this decision.
It is a decision that may well have been heavily influenced by the likes of GMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.