Virgin Media - Black Friday

I’ve just left Sky after 20 years and signed up with Virgin for broadband/phone only.
Any decent deals with anyone for the tv ?

I’ve just left Sky after 20 years and signed up with Virgin for broadband/phone only.
Any decent deals with anyone for the tv ?
Have a look on twitter, seems a fair few were advertising the lot for 60-80 a year, I haven't seen one in a while but sure if you type in free sky or free tv they will pop up.

Just had an email from Virgin saying they have doubled my broadband speed completely free. So I get 100MB instead of 50MB. Might have something to do with Hyperoptic slashing their prices
I presume you're in contract at the moment with a discounted deal? Do they state what price it'll jump to once you're out of contract?

I presume you're in contract at the moment with a discounted deal? Do they state what price it'll jump to once you're out of contract?
No. I'm in a 12 month contract with them. Got the first 3 months free as I was a new customer then £25 a month for broadband and telephone. Don't need TV as I use my dad's sky go account and have Kodi. They said they would contact me a month before it ends and talk about different deals. If they don't I'll ring them to cancel and see what they say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.