Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

It seems City won’t/can’t directly raise this as a case against LiVARpool due to the terms of the NDA which is described as a legally binding contract.

As none of us are privy to the terms of the NDA it is difficult to see why/how the clubs’ hands are tied.

However, if the hackers used someone else’s sign in credentials without their knowledge - and more importantly, without their permission, then surely that is a breach of GDPR and would allow that individual to make the complaint?

We need to find another way to skin this cat!

However, if the hackers used someone else’s sign in credentials without their knowledge - and more importantly, without their permission, then surely that is a breach of GDPR and would allow that individual to make the complaint?

No, GDPR is about personal information, not log-in details to a companies database.

It seems City won’t/can’t directly raise this as a case against LiVARpool due to the terms of the NDA which is described as a legally binding contract.

As none of us are privy to the terms of the NDA it is difficult to see why/how the clubs’ hands are tied.

GDPR was brought in after that and is not relevant
However, it is a clear breach of The Computer Misuse Act 1990 which carries a crimson offence with up to 5 years imprisonment

No, GDPR is about personal information, not log-in details to a companies database.

I know GDPR relates to personal data. I was clutching at straws thinking of ways City could get ‘round the NDA and was surmising if there may be something in the individuals’ sign-in credentials that could link to it.

It was just a suggestion - albeit a lame one,

It would help if you knew some of the background before commenting:-

Very interesting from Prestwich blue's tweet, did City insert clauses into the NDA's that LiVARpool couldn't put pressure on the governing bodies about City and FFP.
If we did and LiVARpool have, then the NDA's are now useless and the club can now go legal in the hacking story

Very interesting from Prestwich blue's tweet, did City insert clauses into the NDA's that LiVARpool couldn't put pressure on the governing bodies about City and FFP.
If we did and LiVARpool have, then the NDA's are now useless and the club can now go legal in the hacking story
I very much doubt we inserted any such clauses into the NDA. What I was referring to was the leaks coming from UEFA and other stuff they're putting into the media. Khaldoon made it clear that we knew who was doing this stuff.

I very much doubt we inserted any such clauses into the NDA. What I was referring to was the leaks coming from UEFA and other stuff they're putting into the media. Khaldoon made it clear that we knew who was doing this stuff.
John Henry was always have a go at us about FFP when he bought LiVARpool, might of been a way of trying to shut him up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.